Home      About      Dino Dino TV       Contact

Luna The Moon

Hello I'm Luna The Moon and I'm happy to be part of this Cute Dino Dino Universe! I love having visitors such as Dinos and real astronauts! sometimes monsters and villains come to visit me, but is ok! I also love eating stuff, like spaceships made of cardboards, intergalactic flowers and more spacial junk<3


Read some facts about me:
***



Name: Luna The Moon.
Age: 4.527 billion years.
Planet or Moon: Luna The Moon! I guess...
Era: ---
Hobbies: Counting how many stars are on the firmament.
Favorite food: Spaceships.
Likes: Looking at the stars.
Favorite color: Purple.
Occupation: Moon station.
Dreams: To count every single star of the Dino Dino Universe!
Episode Appearance: Where is The Spaceship?-Dino Dino # 2

Luna The Moon is a lovely girl, that has amazing and crazy secrets inside her, legends, creatures, dogs, so many strange things and secrets inside. We don't know many things about her but: Luna The Moon we love you <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Newer-button Older-button Home-button
Dino Dino up!-button